How to Join First Baptist Church
It is the privilege and custom of this church to give you an opportunity to make a public commitment during every worship service (Romans 10:9-10). During the time of invitation, you are invited to come to the front of the Worship Center where we will help you:
1. Accept Jesus as your personal Savior and Lord.
2. Become a member of this church by:
Baptism - if you are making a profession of faith or if you are coming into our fellowship from another denomination that does not hold our beliefs about salvation, the eternal security of the believer and/or baptism. This decision requires your statement that you have already received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Here's more information about baptism.
Letter - if you are transferring your membership from another Baptist church.
Statement - attesting to your faith in Christ and your baptism by immersion after salvation into a church of like faith.
3. Dedicate your life to a church-related vocation.
4. Rededicate and recommit your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
5. Make any other decision or commitment which God would lead you to share publicly.
A minister of First Baptist Church will be pleased to meet with you personally during the week if you need assistance with your decision for the Lord.